I agree to be bound by the College’s Student Code of Conduct, policies and procedures whilst I remain an enrolled student.
I agree to pay all fees and charges relating to my enrolment.
I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions.
By signing this form, I certify that the information provided is true and correct. I further certify that:
- In the event I did not supply my Unique Student Identifier on this application I have indicated that I will apply myself and provide to New England College.
- I authorise New England College to apply pursuant to sub-section 9(2) of the Student Identifiers Act 2014, for a USI on my behalf. I have read and I consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information pursuant to the information detailed at www.usi.gov.au
- I acknowledge that any false information and/ or failing to disclose any relevant information on my application for enrolment may result in the withdrawal of any offer, particularly as it relates to my eligibility to obtain an offer of government subsidised training, and / or cancellation of enrolment at the discretion of New England College.
- I have the Student Handbook supplied to me and have been informed about my rights and obligations. Or accessed the website www.nec.edu.au to review.
- I have received the course fees and payment plan (if applicable) and have been informed of the refund policy.
- I have received the relevant course information and have been informed of the training and assessment services and the related educational and support services to be provided and the units of competency to be completed.
- If applicable to my course, I have received the information about any materials, documents and / or resources which I have to provide /or obtain myself.
- If applicable to my course, I have been informed about the practical placement requirements which I must attend to achieve my qualification.
- Payment Methods
Direct payment options include bank transfer, debit or credit card, cheque or cash (on campus only) on receipt of tax invoice and prior to the course census date.
- I acknowledge that my Certificate and/ or Statement of Attainment will be issued by New England College within 30 days from being deemed competent in my course; however release of my certificate or statement of attainment may be delayed if all payments have not been receipted in full, or I have not provided my Unique Student Identifier number.
- I understand that my personal information is protected by law under the Privacy Act 1988 and Privacy Amendment Act 2014, and is collected by New England College to assess my eligibility of enrolment. The information is required autofocus to process my application. My information may be used by New England College. Personal information will only be provided to other persons or agencies with my permission or where required autofocus by law.