Certificate IV in New Small Business
CRICOS CODE: 090367A
This qualification is suitable for those establishing a small business who use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base to solve a range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others, and have responsibility for the output of others.
Employment outcomes related to this qualification may include:
- Franchisee (Established Business)
- Franchisee (New Business)
- New Small Business Manager (ICT)
- New Small Business Manager (Retail)
- Small Business Manager (Franchise)
- Small Business Manager (Retail)
The duration to complete this competency based qualification is 26 weeks.