Diploma of Hospitality Management
National Code: SIT50416
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use sound knowledge of industry operations and a broad range of managerial skills to coordinate hospitality operations. They operate independently, have responsibility for others and make a range of operational business decisions.
- Banquet or function manager
- Bar Manager
- Café Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Full-time Course: 48 Academic Weeks
- Flexible Delivery : 24 – 36 Months
- Classroom based
- Workplace based (Flexible)
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- A combination of the above
After completing this course, students may work in the hospitality industry or take further studies such as SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management.
Please refer to attached Appendix for funding options.