Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
National Code: SIT40516
This qualification reflects the role of commercial cooks who have a supervisory or team leading role in the kitchen. They operate independently or with limited guidance from others and use discretion to solve non-routine problems.
- Chef de partie.
- Full-time Course: 48 Academic Weeks
- Flexible delivery- 24-36 months
- Classroom based
- Workplace based (Flexible)
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- A combination of the above
After completing this course, students may work in the industry or take further studies such as SIT50416 - Diploma of Hospitality Management.
Please refer to attached Appendix for funding options.