Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
National Code: TAE40110
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment opens up a new world of opportunities for anyone seeking a professional career in training and assessing. This entry level qualification for Vocational Education and Training industry can lead to employment as a Trainer / Assessor in educational institutions and private Registered Training Organisations and in many other businesses that conduct workplace training and/or assessment.
- Enterprise trainer
- Enterprise assessor
- Registered training organisation (RTO) trainer
- RTO assessor
- Training adviser or training needs analyst
- Vocational education teacher.
- Flexible: 6-12 months (competency based)
- Classroom based (East Brisbane Campus)
- Workplace based (Flexible)
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- A combination of the above
After completing this course you are eligible to enrol in Diploma in VET/ Diploma in TDD & other relevant qualifications.
Please refer to attached Appendix for funding options.