WHY CHOOSE NEW ENGLAND COLLEGE
New England College provides world class education around Australia. Our aim is to equip students with knowledge, skills and a lifelong learning required to enter a competitive and demanding workforce or to undertake further studies. We combine theory with practical experience, meaning that our students graduate with the work-ready skills necessary for successful employment.
We ensure that the training and assessment practice at NEC complies with the regulatory requirements of the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). At New England College (hereafter known as "NEC") we recognise that each and every student has unique aspirations. Therefore, we strive to tailor the training content and methodology to the skills and abilities of a diverse student base to harness their potential, enabling them to satisfy their goals and expectations.
Our facilities and experienced fraternity of trainers and education specialists provide an ongoing academic and other support to the learners. We aim at deriving learning through a fun-filled and collaborative learning environment. NEC emphasis on educational excellence is showcased with the highest quality of training resources, coupled with a modern simulated workshop. This along with our core values of integrity, respect and community make our students valued graduates in the industry.
NEC offers its learners a realm of opportunities to improve or re-build their knowledge and skills to reach for a bigger and brighter future. Considered as one of the most sought after institutions for career advancement and skills development, we help you realise and achieve your true potential.
We are committed to our students' learning experience and help them in achieving their learning goals and aspirations. We do this by:
- Adopting policies and management practices of high professional standards in the delivery of training and which safeguard the interests and welfare of the students;
- Promoting a learning environment that is conducive to the learning of the students;
- Continually monitoring and assessing the performance and progress of the students;
- Ensuring that the training fraternity hold relevant qualifications for training and assessment and in their respective fields of study, and keep industry currency;
- Supplying accurate, relevant and up-to-date information to prospective students before enrolment;
- Recruiting students in an ethical and responsible manner;
- Ensuring that the educational background of prospective students is assessed by suitable qualified staff;
- Ensuring that students have access to fair and equitable process for grievances, offering a right of appeal against decisions that may affect them;
- Providing flexible payment plans to students in financial hardship.